Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Crispy House - Artesia


I'm not going to repeat myself by saying that Crispy House (formerly called Magic Wok) in Artesia is the best Filipino restaurant in California.

But I am going to link every article where I said it before.

So if you're still not convinced, read them all from the links below, and GO GO GO!

- Crispy House Remains the Best Filipino Restaurant in SoCal
- Monster Munching: The Magic Wok - Artesia - A Photo Superpost
- Monster Munching: Magic Wok's "Special Combo" Breakfast - Artesia
- Monster Munching: Magic Wok - Grand Re-Opening - Artesia
- Monster Munching: Magic Wok's Halo Halo - Artesia
- Monster Munching: Magic Wok's Crispy Chicken - Artesia
- Monster Munching: The Greatest Pork Dish In The World

The Magic Wok
(562) 865-7340
11869 Artesia Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701

THIS WEEK ON OC WEEKLY:
Trevor at The Tracks - San Juan Capistrano

3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Pablo F. said...

I love Filipino food I will definitely look into Crispy House now! Have you reviewed any of these restaurants in Costa Mesa by any chance?

https://www.travelcostamesa.com/eat/costa-mesa-restaurants/

I look forward to more of your posts!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

Pablo,

Thanks for your comment! And I hope you like Crispy House!

As far as Costa Mesa restaurants, yes, I've reviewed nearly all of them either here on this blog or on OC Weekly! Costa Mesa is one of OC's best dining cities!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Pablo F. said...

I agree! I'll continue to check into your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home